Sunday, November 14, 2010

Time flies when you're having fun!

Seriously!? 7 months?! Wow, where did the time go? I can't believe that I had a baby 7 months ago. I can't believe I haven't written on this blog in over a month, and even more I can't believe that I ever thought that there was a remote possibility that I would have enough time to write on my blog once a week.. silly me!

We've been so busy running here and there, doing this and that, playing with new friends and going to all sorts of classes and playdates.. I have sadly neglected my blog..

As time is slipping through my very busy hands, I have witnessed the miraculous growth of my daughter from lump of crying, pooping, eating nothingness to the babbling, 'da-da-da-da-ing', smiley, walking in her walker happy baby girl!


I cannot believe that I have made it 7 months exclusively breastfeeding.. I tried to give her a few solids here and there at about 6 months much to her chagrin.. She's a true breast milk baby. Only now is she even a little more interested in eating 'real' food, but not so much, and I am shocked that I am completely OK with that.

As time marches on, I am becoming more and more acclimated to being a semi-stay at home mommy. Juggling work, the baby, and all things in between have made me a more well rounded person.. What's even cooler is that people are starting to ask me baby/parenting questions.. Not that by any means am I an expert, nor do have I have all the right answers, or even any answers at all.. Actually, so much of what I do is instinct and based on my gut feelings, that that is the way I advise most people.

As per the request of a few people I knew who are expecting or plan to be expecting soon, I have decided to being doing reviews of products and things I am trying.. I am going to be exploring everything from a possible switch to cloth diapers, incorporating a few techniques of 'baby led weaning' into our food introduction, using as many natural products as possible, and trying all sorts of stuff in my adventures... If nothing else, this blog will be entertaining in a few years when I want something to look back on to remember all of these funny moments. :0)

Feel free to join me in my quest to figure out this whole mommy thing, and please by all means suggestions are welcome for things that have made your/your moms/sisters/cousins lives as a mommy easier.

I promise many more entertaining, witty and of nothing else silly blogs to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment